The purpose of this story is to allow the user a keyword search within series field only.
1. Case insensitive
2. Word match in the following Inventory Instance field: subject (array of strings)
3. Supports search in other than English languages (including CKJ languages, Arabic, Hebrew)
- Query returns accurate hit count
- User can search by any word that is a part of the field's value
- Results are ranked based on term frequency, inverse document frequency and field length
- Stemming according with configured on the tenant language tokenizers
- Hyphens are treated as separators of the tokens.
Outside the scope
- UI work
- AND, OR, NOT and NESTING
Inventory Instance schema: https://github.com/folio-org/mod-inventory-storage/blob/master/ramls/instance.json
Honeysuckle bugfest environment: https://bugfest-honeysuckle.folio.ebsco.com/