The purpose of the story is to investigate if wildcard queries can be efficient use instead of elasticsearch completions and how slower they will perform.
1. Investigate performance impact for following instance fields supporting autocomplete:
- Titles (all fields)
- Contributors (all fields)
2. Investigate performance of suggestions sorted by:
3. Suggest mode:
- missing (provide suggestions for terms that are not in the index)
4. Number of suggestions
5. Standard analyzer or defined language analyzer?
- The tests are conducted on the collection of 2M records
- The findings are documented and reviewed with the team
- Necessary user stories are created