The purpose of this story is to allow the user a full text search within the holdings record's notes field.
- Case insensitive
- Word match in the Inventory holdings's Notes.note (array of strings)
- Search by public notes when staff only note is set to false
- Search by all holdings notes
- Supports search in other than English languages (including CKJ languages, Arabic, Hebrew)
- Query returns accurate hit count
- User can search by any word that is a part of the field's value
- User can search by holdings public notes only
- User can search by all holdings notes
- Results are ranked based on term frequency, inverse document frequency and field length
- Stemming according with configured on the tenant language tokenizers
- Hyphens are treated as separators of the tokens.
Outside the scope:
- limiting search by the note type
Examples of notes:
- "Bind each vol. separately"
- "Subscription canceled in"
Inventory holdings schema: https://github.com/folio-org/mod-inventory-storage/blob/master/ramls/holdingsrecord.json