To see how this JIRA issue integrates with the other automated patron blocks JIRA issues please see the diagram at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D9tZE-EgTZYRV28Wc2ghpfHIdnqBwpr2/view?usp=sharing
Purpose: Update database schema with a new table patron_block_conditions.
The list of available conditions is predefined and cannot be changed by user via UI:
- Maximum outstanding fee/fine balance
- Maximum number of items charged out
- Maximum number of lost items
- Maximum number of overdue items
- Maximum number of overdue recalls
- Recall overdue by maximum number of days
Each condition contains fields:
- block borrowings flag
- block renewals flag
- block requests flag
- message to be displayed, when the limit is reached
The purpose of this user story is to allow an institution to set conditions to be blocked, if any, for six initial conditions and to set a custom message to be displayed.
The first step in this task to to change the design of the Settings ==> Users section of FOLIO to add a Patron Blocks section with two new sub-sections: Conditions and Limits (as shown in the attached screen mock-up Patron-blocks-conditions.jpg) This user story covers the "Conditions" option and
UIU-1167 covers the "Limits" option.
There are six hard-coded situations that the institution may select to set up patron blocks for (also shown in attached screen mock-up Patron-blocks-conditions.jpg):
* Maximum outstanding fee/fine balance
* Maximum number of items charged out
* Maximum number of lost items
* Maximum number of overdue items
* Maximum number of overdue recalls
* Recall overdue by maximum number of days
The fields for each situation are defaulted as follows (also shown in attached screen mock-up Patron-blocks-conditions.jpg):
* Borrowing is set to no check mark
* Renewals is set to no check mark
* Requests is set to no check mark
* Message to be displayed is set to blank
The field validation is as follows:
* If Borrowing and/or Renewals and/or Requests is selected, then Message to be displayed is required; Display this error message if it is not present: Message to be displayed is a required field if one or more Blocked actions selected
* If Message to be displayed is entered, then Borrowing and/or Renewals and/or Requests must be selected; Display this error message no block is selected: One or more Blocked actions must be selected for Message to be displayed to be used
After updating the record, a "success toast" should be displayed, as shown in attached screen mock-up Patron-blocks-conditions-success.jpg.
Please see Holly with any questions or comments. Thanks!