FOLIO has provided key fields based on SIGs input but the platform will never have every field that all libraries need to operate. Providing a library the capability to create a field(s) specific to his/her institution addresses this need.
- Migration from current platform to FOLIO platform
- Data feeds/uploads
- Reporting & Statistics
- Must support ability to display and store custom fields on a record
- Implementation should serve as the implementation pattern for any app to implement custom fields on a record. In other words, we are developing a general platform feature just like we did for Notes.
- Implementation must support the ability for these fields to be available for search, filter
- Implementation must consider future requirements outlined on slide 9 - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zXvDSw-zJ36dKWv1C-W3-x8yOmKNu01c3LV0prJh1F8/edit#slide=id.g5d804cb54a_0_49
- Technical approach approved by team and reviewed by an architect
- High level SWAG on backend development effort