The purpose of this ticket is to provide API and implementation to validate create/reset password link and log user into system to change password.
In scope of this task a new endpoint have to be created in mod-users-bl to provide this functionality.
1. Retrieve reset password action id from access token payload ("passwordResetActionId" field)
2. Get action record by id: GET /authn/password-reset-action/<actionId> (see
3. Validate action's expiration time.
4. Get user by id from mod-users
5. Sign new system JWT token in mod-authtoken
6. Return token in response
- new endpoint is implemented;
- the functionality is covered with tests;
- module build passes successfully;
- endpoint is opened to the OKAPI;
- the API in accessible on testing environment.