As a Folio user
I want to be notified when my password has changed
So that I am aware of any change to my Folio account.
From Email Address: email@example.com
From Email Name: Folio Administration
To Email Address: <<user email address>>
Subject Line: Your Folio password changed
Dear <<First name>>,
Your password has been changed.
This is a confirmation that your password was changed on < hh:mm>> <<time zone>> on <<Month DD, YYYY>>.
Did not change your password? Contact your Folio System Administrator to help secure your account.
- Time included in the email should represent the server time that the password changed occurred.
- If possible convert the time based on user's location
- Time zone should reflect the time displayed in email
- Date should represent the server time
- And if time can be converted based on user's location then Date should reflect that conversion.
- A user is unable to reply to this email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Script template email to the template db/module
- Chrome (last two versions)
- FF (last two versions)