This ticket implies creating a new component that is called "ChangeManager". The new component will expose REST API to register JobExecution entities. In its implementation component will
- receive data needed to create JobsExecution entities
- create Parent JobExecution entity if needed
- create Child JobExecution entities
- link Child JobExecution to the Parent JobExecution
- save built structure via MetadataRepository.
- create a SRS Snapshot Entities and link those to the Child JobExecution entities
- store Snapshot Entities in the "Source Records Storage"
- return the whole JobExecution structure (Parent with all children entities) to the consumer
As a result, API returns whole JobExecution structure (Parent with all children entities)
- the API is implemented;
- REST and unit tests are written and successfully pass;
- changes are placed in the Jenkins build;
|Change module structure to the common modules structure||Closed|
|Create RAML description for the new REST endpoint||Closed|
|REST API implementation||Closed|