Status: Open (View Workflow)
Google Chrome Version 101.0.4951.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Orchid (R1 2023)
Lack of testing
Orchid (R1 2023), Nolana (R3 2022), Morning Glory (R2 2022)
Overview: The user can save a mapping profile with data that has been deleted from the system.
Precondition: The user is authorized with "Settings (Data import): Can view, create, edit, and remove" and "Settings (acquisition units): Can view, edit, create and delete acquisition units" permissions.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Settings->Acquisitions units
- Create the value for the Acquisitions unit
- Go to Settings >Data import>Field mapping profile
- Click the invoice mapping profile from the list
- Click the Actions > Duplicate
- Change the value in the Name field
- Click on the 'Accepted values' button in the 'Acquisitions units' field.
- Select the value, that you created in step 2
- In a separate window, go back to the Acquisitions unit settings, and delete the value in that you created in step 2
- Go back to the Data import duplicate mapping profile and fill in all other required fields
- Click the "Save as profile & Close" button
- The mapping profile cannot be saved because the 'Acquisitions units' field contains data that has been deleted.
- Error message is displayed for a field that contains invalid data.
Actual Results: The mapping profile was saved with the data in the fields that were deleted from the system.
Additional Information: See attached video