Overview: Can't retrieve record by searching LCCN "010 $a" subfield value, when "MARC Authority' record had "\" character at the end of "010 $a" subfield
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into MG Bugfest environment as User with the following permission:
MARC Authority: View MARC authority record
- Navigate to "MARC Authority"
- Click on the search options dropdown and select "Identifier (all)" option.
- Fill in the input field with the LCCN "010 $a" subfield value that has "\" character at the end.
- Click on the "Search" button.
Expected Results: the "MARC Authority" record with matched "010 $a" subfield value displays at the result list
Actual Results: No results found message displayed at the second pane.
Additional Information: See attached screencast.
Q1. We need to clarify if it is a possible situation when 010 $a has "\" character at the end or it's a bad data problem.
Search return records when user search:
2) "bslw85033892\ " (with "space" at the end)
3) "bslw85033892* "
Interested parties: kgambrell please answer the question 1 (Q1.)