Entity will represent a chunk within JobExecution.
- The data structure is defined in the table
Column name Data type Constraints Description Id UUID PK Chunk ID, Primary Key JobExecutionId UUID FK NN Foreign Key to the Job Execution \n this chunk belongs to Last Boolean NN True if this is the last chunk False otherwise State State NN Represents the current state of the chunk processing Possible values: *InProgress, Completed, Error* ChunkSize Int NN The total number of records in the chunk ProcessedAmount Int NN, def = 0 The number of records \n which have been processed already CreatedDate DateTime NN Instant when chunk processing was started CompletedDate DateTime Instant when chunk processing was completed Error String Contains an error message and trace stack if the chunk processing has failed \n Makes sense only if *State == Error*
- There should be a JSON schema defined and a corresponding DB table to store data
- DAO which provides CRUD API to deal with chunks
- REST endpoints are not needed at this stage.
- Test are out or scope for this story.