Overview: it seems like there is an issue regarding "View source" action via data-export+data-import flow.
Workaround: If intending to create new Instances and SRS MARC, remove the 999 field before trying to import the file. If intending to update the existing Instance and SRS MARC, use a job profile that has a match and updates, instead of the default Create job profile.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO bugfest-kiwi environment.
- Make sure there are already some source = MARC records in Inventory
- Export a few of those records, using the default export profile
- That exported MARC file will serve as the basis of the next Import. Those records will already have a FOLIO HRID in 001 and a 999 ff with Instance and SRS UUIDs
- Import that file of exported records, using the default Create instance and SRS MARC import profile (which has no match file). Since no match profile, the imported file should create new SRS MARC Bibs and Instances.
Expected Results: "View source"-button enabled. Source record from srs revealed.
Actual Results: "View source"-button disabled.
Additional Information: On the hosted ref-envs and juniper this works as expected.