https://bugfest-kiwi.folio.ebsco.com/ has examples of several data integrity issues and it is unclear whether the issues are related to
- Juniper > Kiwi upgrade
- Data load of records to Kiwi bugfest
- Or related to this https://issues.folio.org/browse/MODINV-549
- OR all the above and something else
- Holdings record - https://bugfest-kiwi.folio.ebsco.com/inventory/view/eeb4a630-48fa-4b88-b443-b4c8ab1c42f2/096d7225-5ca2-4961-82bf-aa6c969c7ab8?qindex=hrid&query=in8891581
- Holdings HRID: ho53775
- Since Source = MARC the user should be able to View Source and Edit MARC holdings. However, I am unsure if this should be possible given the last updated date is before we implemented this work
- Also the same record in Juniper reads Source = "-" https://bugfest-juniper.folio.ebsco.com/inventory/view/eeb4a630-48fa-4b88-b443-b4c8ab1c42f2/096d7225-5ca2-4961-82bf-aa6c969c7ab8?qindex=hrid&query=ho53775&segment=holdings&sort=title AND has different Last updated values in the pane header and Administrative data section. How is that possible?
- View this record https://bugfest-kiwi.folio.ebsco.com/inventory/view/5f49ea8e-8dcd-449a-8ec2-8e8bb93c4b72
- Notice that Source = MARC and you cannot edit/derive/view MARC bib
- ttolstoy notes that this record creation is related to import job - https://bugfest-kiwi.folio.ebsco.com/data-import/log/2159bdcc-b7dd-48ab-a0f3-0a84c58f23ef/5f49ea8e-8dcd-449a-8ec2-8e8bb93c4b72
- Additional details from Theo
_Looking at the SRS record in the above job log, you can see that the SRS record id is the same as the instance that you linked Ann-Marie Breaux. 5f49ea8e-8dcd-449a-8ec2-8e8bb93c4b72
Further down in the SRS record you can see that the externalIdsHolder contains another instance uuid (bce35610-1742-492c-bc9e-b8c76a8f716f)
This uuid belongs to a similar instance (https://bugfest-kiwi.folio.ebsco.com/inventory/view/bce35610-1742-492c-bc9e-b8c76a8f716f) that was updated (but not created) the exact same time as 5f49ea8e-8dcd-449a-8ec2-8e8bb93c4b72_
Per jenncolt "The issues described by Theodor Tolstoy are all the symptoms of an existing record being re-imported with its 999. You can see where this record was exported in the export log. There has been a lot of back and forth on this but it is essentially a known issue https://issues.folio.org/browse/MODDATAIMP-427?jql=text%20~%20%22999%22"
This instance - https://bugfest-kiwi.folio.ebsco.com/inventory/view/bce35610-1742-492c-bc9e-b8c76a8f716f
- I am able to edit / derive / view MARC bib
- AND this record IS also tied to a Holding record that has Source = MARC but you cannot edit/view MARC holdings. It also has a last updated stamp of 8/9/2014 (Just like Example 1)
The Holdings record: https://bugfest-kiwi.folio.ebsco.com/inventory/view/bce35610-1742-492c-bc9e-b8c76a8f716f/31939166-6f87-4e6d-9fec-bf8513309669
- Also the same record in Juniper reads Source = "-" https://bugfest-juniper.folio.ebsco.com/inventory/view/bce35610-1742-492c-bc9e-b8c76a8f716f/31939166-6f87-4e6d-9fec-bf8513309669?qindex=hrid&query=in1736353&segment=instances&sort=title AND has different Last updated values in the pane header and Administrative data section. How is that possible?