Overview: In Kiwi Bugfest, on the Data Import detail log for EDIFACT invoice imports, clicking on the record column header to re-sort the column results do not display in numeric order
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Kiwi bugfest as abreaux/admin
- Go to the data import app
- In the import log on the landing page, find an import for an EDIFACT invoice file
- Click on the file name to display the detail log for the import
- Scan the Record column (1st column) to confirm that the entries are in order by 1) invoice number, and then within an invoice, by 2) invoice line number. It may be helpful to have the original EDIFACT file available to review.
- Click the Record column header in the invoice line list to re-sort several times. See if the sequence gets better, worse, or stays the same
Expected Results: Log list is re-sorted by record column in numeric order, first by invoice, and then by invoice line within each individual invoice.
Actual Results: Records not display in numeric order
Additional Information: See attached screenshot