When attempting to PUT a record using mod-quick-marc, mod-source-record-manager throws an exception when trying to send the QM_RECORD_UPDATED message, causing the update to fail.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Using diku_admin login to https://core-platform.ci.folio.org/
- Navigate to an inventory record and edit it using quickmarc
- Make a change to the record and save it. The browser will show a 500 error in dev tools.
- View the logs for mod-quickmarc here: https://rancher.dev.folio.org/p/c-479xv:p-2nv7t/workload/deployment:core-platform:mod-quick-marc
- View the logs for mod-source-record-manager here: https://rancher.dev.folio.org/p/c-479xv:p-2nv7t/workload/deployment:core-platform:mod-source-record-manager
- Investigate stack trace
Editing the record in mod-quickmarc should succeed.
mod-source-record-manager throws an exception
This is has emerged as part of the CP team's testing of optimistic locking. The rancher environment linked to above, has deployed the current snapshot of mod-quickmarc and mod-source-record-manager.
Ann-Marie Breaux, Charlotte Whitt, Khalilah Gambrell, Jakub Skoczen, Hanna Hulevich, Julian Ladisch