Librarians wants to load MARC Holdings with correct 004 field, where 004 field is MARC Bib HRID. For that, we should verify 004 field in the system. SRS module should return invalid MARC BIB ids for comfortable working in the SRM.
- Change logic in the ChangeEngineServiceImpl by adding SRS client and searching invalid MARC Bib ids (HRID)
- Create sync request by using CompositeFuture or another mechanism
- Add logging for client and verification list of MARC BIb ids
- Add permission "source-storage.verified.records"
- Write tests
- Ensure a MARC holdings record always has a 004 value AND only one such value
- Ensure that the 004 value is an Instance record's HRID
- Ensure the 004 value does not contain a subfield delimiter
- Cannot have multiple 004 values on a MARC Holdings record
- Ensure if an invalid 004 value is set in the MARC Holdings record then return an error message and do not allow the record to be created/saved to SRS
- Ensure that a valid 004 value links an Instance record to the MARC Holdings record as shown in the above screenshots