This issue describes 1 case from
MODDICORE-165. Everything was fixed, but data-import has some problems with the "olin" location. It seems like it can't retrieve it from settings.
Built in both Iris bugfest and Juniper bugfest.
Both job profiles are named
MODDATAIMP-493. All action and field mapping profiles also start with MDDATAIMP-493
Create instance has no additional mappings
Create holdings has permanent location = 852$b
Create item has material type = book, permanent loan type = can circulate, status = Available, Temporary location = 852$b
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Iris Bugfest or Juniper Bugfest
- Import the file named Cornell_locations_USE.mrc
- Assign job profile
MODDATAIMP-493and run the job
- Check the log and the resulting holdings and items
- Records 1 and 6 in the file should have created a Holdings with Permanent location = olin,another and Item with temporary location of olin,another
- Records 2 and 4 in the file should have created a Holdings with Permanent location = olin and Item with temporary location of olin
- Records 3 and 5 in the file should have created a Holdings with Permanent location = olin,ils and Item with temporary location of olin,ils
All of them created properly, except location with "olin" code. There are errors in creating instances with this location-code.
Note: it seems like in the srm should be increased setting limit for locations.