Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:Folijet Sprint 118
Development Team:Folijet Support
Overview: When instance is updated without an explicit Update Instance action in the
Current workaround: None
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot-load as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Inventory/Z39.50
- Edit the OCLC setup to add Authentication value of 100473910/PAOLF and save it
- Go to Inventory
- Select Actions/Import
- Make sure that it says "Enter OCLC WorldCat Identifier" and enter 1032262463
- Once the record is imported, view the Instance and View source to ensure the record was created.
- Close that and on the Detail view record, go to Actions/Overlay
- Paste 51161140 into the identifier field
- Once the Instance has been overlaid, view the Instance and Source record to confirm that all fields except for the 001 and 999 ff have been updated.
- Then go to Data Import
- Click "View all" at the top right of the screen, to see the complete log history.
- Find the most recent log entry which will say "No file name", 1 record, and the profile used was "Inventory Single Record - Default Update Instance"
- Click on the "no file name" area to display the summary for the 1 imported record
- View the values in the SRS MARC Bib and Instance columns
Expected Results: The user should see Updated in both the SRS MARC Bib and Instance columns
Actual Results: The SRS MARC Bib column shows Created and the Instance column shows nothing
Additional Information: See attached screenshot