Changed this ticket into a spike; depending on results, may create a new ticket for the actual hot fix
Overview: I loaded a set of records and they were all marked create. I then overlayed one of those records with single record import. Later, I reviewed the log of the original job. The status of the record created in that job had been changed to "updated".
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into iris bugfest
- Go to Data Import and import a small file of MARC records, using the Default profile for Creating instance and SRS MARC Bibs
- Once the import finished, review the log to see that all records are marked created.
- Note the HRID of one of the records in your file
- Go to Inventory and find that instance
- Copy that Instance's OCLC number (if overlaying from OCLC) or LCCN (if overlaying from LC), and then select Action/Overlay, to overlay othat instance with single record import
- Review the original log file from step 3
Expected Results: Log file still contains the same information it had when the job completed
Actual Results: The log file updated to reflect the actions of later jobs