In scope of [Spike] Create monitoring task for Data Import app there are several stories included to implementation. This story intended to create an internal job to identify if job is stopped.
- periodic time is configurable. Default time unit - 20 min.
- job is started in a separate vertical.
- once timer is wake up, it has to analyze "job_monitoring" table
- writes message to log if job is inactive more than time unit defined
Log message should include :
Message date and time stamp
Job start date and time
Job stop date and time (if it stopped)
- Log message level - WARN
- Acceptance criteria:*
- job starts on requested time
- when executionJob is assumed stucked/stopped the message is added to logs
- tests included to cover new functionality