Splits more advanced search functions to future releases.
To allow the user to search the data in MARC fields, subfields, control fields, and indicators.
- Allows the user to search for the presence or absence of a given field, subfield, or indicator
- Evaluate if results are returned in under a minute against a collection of 10 million SRS records. If not create other tickets as needed.
- Results should be paginated
- Offset and limit parameters will determine pagination
- Results should contain a JSON response with keys: records (array of associated instance UUIDS), recordCount (integer)
- A search with no results should have an empty records array and count of 0
- When passing parameter suppressed=true then records that are suppressed from discovery will be included in the results