To allow the user to search the data in MARC fields, subfields, control fields, and indicators.
- Allows the user to do a left-anchored search of the data in specified subfields
- Allows the user to query the indicator values in specified fields
- Allows the user to query control fields, including the leader, by position
- Allows the user to query by date range fields that contain date values
- Allows the user to combine queries with boolean operators
- Allows the user to search for the presence or absence of a given field, subfield, or indicator
- Allows the user to perform NOT searches
- The search is exposed via requests to an API endpoint
- By default the search returns only records that are not suppressed from discovery
- Evaluate if results are returned in under a minute against a collection of 10 million SRS records. If not create other tickets as needed.
- Results should be paginated
- Offset and limit parameters will determine pagination
- Results should contain a JSON response with keys: records (array of associated instance UUIDS), recordCount (integer)
- A search with no results should have an empty records array and count of 0
- When passing parameter suppressed=true then records that are suppressed from discovery will be included in the results