To allow the user to search the data in subfield 'a' of the 035.
- Allows the user to do a left-anchored search of the data in 035 subfield a.
- The search is exposed as a GET request to an API endpoint
- By default the search returns only records that are not suppressed from discovery
- Results are returned in under a minute against a collection of 10 million SRS records
- Results should be paginated
- Max results per page should be 10 thousand
- Results should contain a JSON response with keys: records (array of associated instance UUIDS), recordCount (integer)
- A search with no results should have an empty records array and count of 0
- When passing parameter suppressed=true then records that are suppressed from discovery will be included in the results