Overview: Loaded the same file into 3 different Goldenrod environments. Updated the same MARC record using quicMARC in each environment, then checked to see if the change shows in the associated instance. It does show in 2 environments, but not in MSU's. All 3 environments have hotfix 2 deployed.
Current workaround: NONE
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into hosted goldenrod https://folio-goldenrod.dev.folio.org as diku_admin
- Log into Bugfest Goldenrod https://bugfest-goldenrod.folio.ebsco.com as abreaux/admin
- Log into MSU Dry run 2 https://msu-dryrun2.folio.ebsco.com as cattest/ChesireCat1!
- For each of the 3 environments, go to Inventory and search for the title: The making of a protest movement in Turkey. If there is more than 1 copy of the instance, choose the one with last updated date of 9/30/2020.
- Choose Actions/Edit in quickMARC, and make a change to the 245 field. Make the same change in all 3 environments
- Save the updated record
- Go to Actions/View source - check to see if the change appears in the title field
- Close the View source record
- View the details of the Instance in Inventory - check to see if the change appears in the title field
Expected Results: The instance and View source should show the quickMARC updates within a few seconds of the quickMARC edits being saved.
Actual Results: View source shows the changes quickly in all 3 environments. Instance shows the changes in Hosted Goldenrod and Bugfest Goldenrod, but not in MSU dry run 2.
Additional Information: See attached video (2 parts). Note that the MSU user has limited permissions, but the BugFest and Hosted Goldenrod have full permissions. Could that make a difference? MSU user should have all permissions needed for Inventory, quickMARC, and Data Import.