Overview After multiple edits and saves in quickMARC, the Instance and View Source views of a record are out of sync with each other. View Source seems to stop being updated after a few edits, but the Instance is still being updated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin
- Use data import and the secret button to import the attached file: DemoFile4.mrc
- Go to Inventory
- Find the title African American philosophers and philosophy and view the Instance details
- Click Actions/Edit in quickMARC
- Make the various edits described in 1-quickMARC edits.pdf, in the sequence listed in the document
- After each edit, save the MARC record
- After each edit, view the Instance and View Source to make sure the edits are displaying properly
Expected Results: These three screens should always stay synchronized:
- Edit in quickMARC (before any edits are made)
- The Instance details (as managed by the MARC Bib-Inventory Instance default map)
- The MARC record displayed from the Instance Action/View source
Actual Results: Edit in quickMARC and the Instance details seem to stay in sync. View source gets out of sync after a few edits.
Additional Information: See attached screenshots showing differences in the 3 screens