Problem: When an 035 field is created from the 001 field of an incoming SRS MARC Bib record, the formatting needs fixing
1. The 035 field should indicators 1 and 2 of [blank] (currently no JSON for indicators in the screenshot where 035 looks like a fixed field)
2. The contents of the former 001 field should be in subfield a of the 035 field (currently no subfield)
3. If there are existing 035 fields, the newly-created 035 should be a completely new 035 (since 035 is a repeatable field)
4. If the newly-created 035 matches an existing 035 exactly, then do not add that new 035 field.
5. If possible, put the newly-created 035 fields in numeric order within the 0XX fields (but DO NOT resequence the entire MARC record into numeric order)
6. Fix stub data and recalculate leader
See attached screenshots