@Deprecated. Will be closed.
1) runs background task for data processing. Decide how to run it: use separate Vertx worker verticle or vertx#executeBlocking,
2) updates status for Snapshot and JobExecution entities along the way,
3) count and store number of received chunks in separate buckets in the Vertx Context, each bucket should be associated with ID of the JobExecution entity being processed,
4) use scheduled Job to observe the amount of received chunks MODSOURMAN-22. The Job scans Vertx context and checks - if the number of received chunks the same as total value, then Job runs Handler described in MODSOURMAN-21, else goes to the next bucket.
Job running period should be configurable.
- In the new implementation ChangeManager saves the chunks is a non-blocking process;
- ChangeManager interacts with MetadataService for getting and updating JobExecution statuses;
- ChangeManager interacts with mod-source-record-storage via REST for updating Snapshot statuses;
- Bussines logic is covered by unit tests.