Overview: Libraries sometimes want to suppress records from discovery by their patrons. Much of the discovery work involves harvesting SRS MARC Bib records via OAI-PMH. When a user updates this flag in the FOLIO instance, the corresponding change should be made to the related SRS MARC Bib record, which then in turn updates the flag in the MARCcat MARC Bib record
- Instance updating SRS MARC is
- Parallel stories starting from the MARCcat end are
- Given the SRS MARC bibliographic record
- When a change in the "Suppress from discovery" flag is triggered by a change in the Inventory Instance
- Then SRS should trigger the same change in the MARCcat MARC Bib "Suppress from discovery" flag (both Backend and UI)
- NOTE: For now, do a simple solution, but plan to move to pub-sub structure when available. That will need a separate story in the future.