ChangeManager component should provide functionality for saving chunks of raw data in the mod-source-record-storage. JobExecution and Snapshot statuses should be updated along the way.
1. Add endpoint for receiving chunks of raw data.
2. Saving chunks of raw data in the mod-source-record-storage should be done asynchronously.
3. Upon receiving the request from mod-data-import that all the chunks are sent, ChangeManager should wait until the processing is finished and update statuses.
4. Stub call to ChangeEngine to parse records.
For more details refer to the technical design (Sequence diagram of receiving and saving raw records).
- Saving the chunks is a non-blocking process
- ChangeManager interacts with MetadataService for getting and updating JobExecution statuses.
- ChangeManager interacts with mod-source-record-storage via REST for updating Snapshot statuses.
- New endpoint exists
- API is covered with tests