- Add non-production endpoint to the mod-source-record-storage to allow the addition of MARC records for testing purposes. mod-source-record-storage must have a dedicated stub snapshot to store such records.
- The endpoint should consume a bunch of valid MARC records and store them linked to that snapshot. No additional validation or parsing is needed.
- The endpoint is available (does not return an error) in case there is an environment configuration entry for that. Otherwise the endpoint returns an error. Use configuration provided in https://issues.folio.org/browse/FOLIO-1616
- working endpoint in mod-source-record-storage
- examples of CURL or POSTMAN collection demonstrating how to use it on the FOLIO WIKI page
|Create stub snapshot if module deployed in test mode||Closed|
|Provide examples on how to use the endpoint||Closed|