Logging should be improved for more productive troubleshooting.
The logging commands of the module should be adjusted according to the document: https://wiki.folio.org/display/DD/Logging (hereinafter doc.), including the following aspects:
- Log message must be informative and contain business parameters/indicators (see doc. p. 1.1)
- Logging of import business logic actions and steps (see doc. p. 1.2)
- Logging of any edge cases scenarios and essential conditional business logic paths (see doc. p. 1.3)
- Logging of all exceptional cases (see doc. p. 1.4)
- Avoid logging sensitive information or use a specific method of Folio Spring Base to produce messages (see doc. p. 3)
The logging commands of the module were adjusted according to the requirements.