Allow for matching logic invoked when a user selects Purchase order line (POL) or Vendor reference number (VRN) as the matchpoint from an incoming MARC Bibliographic record to an existing MARC records stored in SRS - match on 924$a field.
Full description of the feature: https://wiki.folio.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=73535666
- POL could be in any 9xx field/subfield, and possibly in 0xx fields such as 035 or 024. Right now, we allow matching on 001 or 999 ff. Is it possible to extend MARC-MARC matching to any 9xx field and to selected 0xx fields?
- For MARC Authority updates being done by Spitfire, matching on 010 $a will also be important
- Need to determine level of effort for supporting
- Non-repeatable fields for matching
- Repeatable fields for matching
Examine the existing code that allows searching via API and determine how it can be applied. Create necessary stories for implementing (probably for Morning Glory)