Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 5.0.5
Sprint:eHoldings Sprint 116
Release:R1 2021 Hot FIx #2
Hot Fix Approved by Cap Planning?:Yes
If you have a MARC bib in inventory and edit it with QuickMARC, later updates that use MARC match point 001 to do a MARC bib update fail by wrongly discarding the record.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Iris bugfest
- Create a standard MARC bib and instance
- Edit the bib with QuickMARC
- Export the bib using Data Export
- Edit the bib to have a new title or other update
- Reimport the bib using a profile that matches on the 001 and does a MARC bibliographic update
The reimport matches on the 001 and updates the bib.
The update is discarded
NOTES: Please review on Iris bugfest plus snapshot or rancher to determine if this issue has been addressed with another issue that needs to be added to Iris hotfix #2.