Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Sprint:eHoldings Sprint 111, eHoldings Sprint 112, eHoldings Sprint 116
Release:R1 2021 Hot FIx #2
Hot Fix Approved by Cap Planning?:Yes
To allow the user to search the data in MARC fields, subfields, and control fields.
- Allows the user to search for the presence or absence of a given field or subfield.
Search is formatted like
"fieldsSearchExpression": "899.value is 'present'"
for a tag or
"fieldsSearchExpression": "899.a is 'present'"
for a subfield.
'present' can be changed to 'absent'.
- Evaluate if results are returned in under a minute against a collection of 10 million SRS records. If not create other tickets as needed.
- Results should be paginated
- Offset and limit parameters will determine pagination
- Results should contain a JSON response with keys: records (array of associated instance UUIDS), recordCount (integer)
- A search with no results should have an empty records array and count of 0
- When passing parameter suppressed=true then records that are suppressed from discovery will be included in the results