Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:EPAM-Veg Sprint 8, EPAM-Veg Sprint 9
SPIKE: Determine technical approach to send emails to a library user.
For example, a library may set up a rule(s) in Folio to send an email to a library user when s/he has not returned a book on time.
Details: Patron notices can be sent based on
– Delivery rules which support real-time and scheduled sends
– Delivery support for sending in bulk (batch) versus single
– Delivery supports sending in various formats too.
– Initially support email sends
– In the future will send SMS/Text/Print
- Please schedule a meeting with Jakub Skoczen to discuss.
- Please schedule a meeting with Darcy Branchini to discuss.
- Sound understanding of best approach for sending emails and any other delivery format we need to support
- Create a technical design to be reviewed and approved by key development leads.
- Define technical user stories that support the following user stories: https://issues.folio.org/browse/UICIRC-98, https://issues.folio.org/browse/UICIRC-106, https://issues.folio.org/browse/UICIRC-108, https://issues.folio.org/browse/UICIRC-109