Tenant and module users (aka system users) should be created on adding of new tenant and should hidden from the users app to reduce the risk of being accidentally changed/removed/etc.
- The user shouldn't be created on postTenant, but existing user should be used
- Name of the user should be the same of module name
- Password should be taken from store variable (the same as it is implemented in edge-common). The name of the variable should be envPrefix_moduleName. The envPrefix is same, that is used for Kafka.
- The credentials for AWS Param store will be provided via environment variables (namely client_id, client_secret, region)
- If the parameters are not provided the module start should fail
- The required permissions
- System user, that created by script is used