The following issues have been faced when attempting to create/edit/view a quickMARC record in any reference environment and spitfire scratch development environment. As a result, quickMARC is unreliable as a user
1. In some cases, whether you derive/edit a MARC bib record, it stays in Status = In Progress for a long time…. sometimes hours before creation and edits are available to the user.
2. On various environments, when I attempt to Edit/Derive a MARC bib record, the actions are grayed out then I return to that same record and the actions are enabled
3. On various environments, when I click on Edit/Derive I get an error message – Record not found. This error is intermittent.
[May have been resolved with out of memory issue. Recently increased memory for mod-quickmarc module. ]
- Partner with a Folijet dev team member to investigate these issues and report what is needed for investigation
- Identify actions to help resolve these issues; create backlog items as needed
- Work closely with SA, possibly FSE hosting team member, and PTF team member
- Timebox: Sprint with a check-in at mid point
- Present recommendations/approach to respective teams and stakeholders
- Include high level of estimates