Overview: When trying to edit records in quickMARC, some will not open, even though the source = MARC and the user can View source from the Instance
Current workaround: None
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot-load as diku_admin
- Go to Data Import and import the attached file using the secret button
- Go to Inventory
- Do not enter a search; instead filter by Source = MARC
- Click View source and make sure you can view the source record
- Click "Edit in quickMARC"
Expected Results: the MARC record should open in quickMARC edit screen
Actual Results: Sometimes there is a red toast saying that the record could not be loaded into the quickMARC edit screen
See attached video. I think this was happening a while ago, but we fixed it. I've marked it as a regression. I think this is a QM bug rather than an SRS bug, but if it belongs to SRS, please reassign to Folijet and alert Ann-Marie. Thank you!