As a cataloger, I want to be able to linking applicable MARC bib titles fields to Authority records with 130 (Uniform title) So I can include authoritative title information.
- Apply to these pages: Edit MARC bib and Derive a new MARC bib
- On the bib record display link icon next to the following MARC bib fields: 830
- When user clicks link button next to these fields then user must link to the Authority record that has a MARC field = 130 (Uniform title)
- When user links the MARC bib field 830 to the MARC authority 130 then
- Instance record should display a Linked authority indicator for next to the Series title field that is linked (mapped to MARC bib 830). See below screenshot OR https://bugfest-mg.int.aws.folio.org/inventory/view/8d73685b-2510-46d5-bbe4-00056f59831c?qindex=oclc&query=893585535&segment=instances&sort=title
- View MARC bib source should display a Linked authority indicator next to the linked MARC bib field 830
- Unlink behavior same as already implemented