Uploaded image for project: 'mod-pubsub'
  1. mod-pubsub
  2. MODPUBSUB-105

Sometimes files don't finish processing, and it's not clear why

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Template:
    • Sprint:
      Folijet Sprint 91, Folijet Sprint 92
    • Story Points:
      2
    • Development Team:
      Folijet
    • Release:
      Q2 2020

      Description

      Overview: Files get stuck sometimes

      Steps to Reproduce:

      1. Cannot reproduce consistently, so I don't know exactly what to tell you to do - see attached video
      2. Log into FOLIO-snapshot-load as diku_admin
      3. Import a file
      4. Check data import landing page to be sure the file finished importing and is listed in the log

      Expected Results: File should finish importing and be listed in the log

      Actual Results: Sometimes they get stuck and show in the "Running" area forever

      Additional Information: See attached video

      For this particular one (MARC file is attached), I was creating instances, holdings, and items. In the item record, I mapped the barcode from 949$a. After it got stuck, I re-imported the file. Item records were not created. When I checked Inventory, I discovered the original file actually created Instances, Holdings, and Items - just never showed as complete on the Data Import landing page. Since the barcodes were duplicates when I re-imported the file, that caused the item record creation to fail (but instances and holdings were created).

        TestRail: Results

          Attachments

            Issue Links

              Activity

                People

                Assignee:
                OleksiiKuzminov Oleksii Kuzminov
                Reporter:
                abreaux Ann-Marie Breaux
                Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                3 Start watching this issue

                  Dates

                  Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:

                    TestRail: Runs

                      TestRail: Cases