Overview: All of the limit fields appear to allow these values...
- Number up to and including 999999
When I enter 999999 for "Maximum outstanding fee/fine balance", I get a system error (see attached screen print) indicating that the value should not be over 9999. This needs to be changed to 999999 with a more graceful error message when it isn't correct.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Juniper BugFest as an admin
- Go to Settings=>Users=>Patron Blocks: Limits
- Select Patron Group "Community patrons"
- Enter 999999 in the "Maximum outstanding fee/fine balance" field
Expected Results: 999999 is accepted as a value for "Maximum outstanding fee/fine balance" limit.
Actual Results: System error indicating that 9999 is the maximum allowed (see attached screen print).