Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Do
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.1.0
Sprint:EPAM-Veg Sprint 97, EPAM-Veg Sprint 98, EPAM-Veg Sprint 99
UPDATE: This will be fixed in Q3 2020 rather than being a hotfix!
NOTE TO DEV: Please let Holly know what is causing this problem. Depending on the impact, this may be a hotfix or part of Q3 2020. Thanks!
Overview: Fee/fine balance limits not kicking in properly.
MODPATBLK-34 Holly ran into a problem with user Laurie Zorn on Bugfest...
- Yesterday while testing she amassed fees/fines of 104.00.
- Today I started testing with the fee/fine balance limit set to 150.00 for her patron group (I was testing with a different user).
- I added two manual patron blocks to her account.
- Then I wanted to have an automated patron block appear too, so I changed the fee/fine balance limit to 100.00, so she would exceed it at 104.00.
- Only the manual patron blocks continued to appear--the automated patron block never appeared.
- You can see Laurie's User Information at https://bugfest-goldenrod.folio.ebsco.com/users/preview/e156fda3-ccbc-44aa-baf3-965f4e8b2605?query=zorn
In contrast, Daniel Zorn is working properly but I took different steps...
- Daniel has 200.00 in fees/fines from yesterday, so he already exceeded the 150.00 limit f(as well as new 100.00 limit) or the patron group.
- The automated patron block displayed as expected.
- I then added two manual patron blocks.
- All three are displaying now.