This bug was originally reported with user stories
UIU-1273, UIU-1276, UIREQ-471 and UICHKOUT-631, but we decided to close those user stories (so UI-USERS, UI-REQUESTS and UI-CHECKOUT could be released) and open a separate bug. This may need to be moved to be a MODPATBLK- bug instead.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into https://folio-snapshot.aws.indexdata.com/ as diku_admin
- Go to Settings>Users>Patron blocks: Conditions and set a condition for Maximum number of lost items, putting a check next to all three Block 'actions' and entering a Message to be displayed
- Go to Settings>Users>Patron blocks: Limits and set a limit of 1 for Patron Group 'Graduate' for _Maximum number of lost items
- Find a user that has a Patron Group of 'Graduate'
- Check out an item to the patron
- From the patron's User Information page go to their Open loans page
- Click on the row for the item you just checked out for the patron, which will open Loan details
- Press the 'Declare lost' button
- Go back to the User information page and you will now see that the patron has a block due to having 1 lost item
- From the User information page, go to patron's Open fees/fines page
- Pay the 10.00 lost item fee, which will close the fee/fine and the loan, changing the item status to 'Lost and paid'
- Check the declared lost book in
- The 10.00 lost item fee should be cleared and the item status changed from 'Declared lost' to 'Active', 'In transit' or something else
'Maximum number of lost items' block no longer appears on User information page (or is enforced for borrowing, renewing and requesting)
'Maximum number of lost items' block still appears on User information page (and is enforced for borrowing, renewing and requesting)