Overview: Create and setup the github repository (mod-organization-storage)
Follow instructions defined in Create a new FOLIO module and do initial setup
- The mod-organization-storage github repository is created and has been added to the community CI (Jenkins)
- Acquisitions backend developers have sufficient permissions to create and merge branches, create releases, etc.
- The repository has been added to the folio-org/Acquisitions team in github
- Files have been copied from mod-vendors and the top-level files have been updated (README, NEWS - start fresh, PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE, LICENSE, Dockerfile, CONTRIBUTORS, Jenkinsfile, pom.xml, etc.).
- Mark mod-vendors github as deprecated (update README, and ask devOps to add 'deprecated-' prefix to repo name)