order-invoice-relationship records are used to model the many:many relationship between purchase orders and invoices w/o having potentially long lists of IDs.
This story implements a basic CRUD API for these records.
For now the schema is simple:
- (String) id - UUID of the order-instance-relationship record
- (String) purchaseOrderId - UUID of the purchase order
- (String) invoiceId - UUID of the invoice
Additional fields may need to be added in the future
See https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cz1UVMthqarxq1B1BOZUSkUhPuSwRQQX for approach to search and filtering of invoices
See API Listing for endpoint details
- Schemas and examples are created
- RAML is updated
- ModuleDescriptor is updated
- generated classes are implemented using PgUtil
- Unit tests are created
NOTE: updating the sample data will be handled in a separate story since this requires that the orders and invoices sample data align and reference each other with appropriate UUIDs