Currently material types are specified in an array in poLine.details. However, this makes it difficult to determine which material type to use when creating items, especially for P/E Mix order lines.
For example, a P/E Mix order might have the UUIDs for "book" and "audio recording" in the array of material types... without inferring some information from the material type itself, there's no way to know which UUID to use when creating item records for the physical and electronic materials.
- Remove poLine.details.materialType
- Add poLine.physical.materialType (UUID) - single value, not an array
- Add poLine.eresource.metarialType (UUID) - single value, not an array
This will allow separate material types to be specified for physical and electronic resources in P/E Mix order lines.
- The schemas and examples have been updated
- The sample data has been updated
- Unit tests have been updated as needed.