Status: Closed (View Workflow)
ACQ Sprint 142
Morning Glory R2 2022
This should not impact budgets as the encumbrances are created in "Released" status with value of $0. However, it will mean a lot more encumbrances appear on budget.
Implementation coding issue
Purpose/Overview: It is not necessary or desired for new 0 dollar encumbrances to be created for closed orders in each year. This could also be a performance issue moving forward as libraries will accumulate more and more closed orders.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to FOLIO ANY environment
- Create new fiscal year
- Create new Ledger
- Create new Fund and Budget for current year
- Create upcoming Fiscal year
- Create order with type one-time
- Add POL with Re-encumber = true, $10 against your Fund,
- Open order
- Close order
- Click Rollover Ledger (rollover allocation of budget, rollover one-time orders based on remaining amount.
- Run rollover
Expected: Budget is created with no encumbrance transactions on it
Actual: Budget is created with encumbrance for $0 for closed order
After a fiscal year rollover, there should be no encumbrance transaction for closed orders.
- When an order is closed, the encumbrances' orderStatus should be changed to Closed.
- In the order rollover, if an order is closed, remove the related links to encumbrances in order lines, and remove the encumbrances if needed (they might have been recreated because orderStatus was wrong before).
- FYRO does not generate encumbrance transactions for closed orders
- New integration test