Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Overview: When using a template that sets create inventory to None. Creating a POL and changing that setting to Instance, holding, item does not seem to do anything. pieces are not created for the order.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO snapshot as admin
- Click order app
- Create order
- Add POL with Format Physical
- Set quantity of 1 and Manually add pieces for receiving = false
- Save and close
- Open order
- navigate to receiving app
- select title that corresponds to your POL
- Edit piece and click "Delete" action
- confirm delete action
- navigate to POL
- View cost details
Expected Results: Cost details display physical quantity as a "0" and electronic quantity as "-".
Actual Results: Cost details display quantity as a "-" for both physical and electronic quantity.
Additional Information: Based on POL format FOLIO should display quantity as "0" rather than "-"
UIOR-821 Creating order for Electronic only results in piece not being created
UXPROD-2373 Allow for the display of piece information on Holding records in inventory
- has to be finished together with
MODORDERS-595 Open order : Incorrect piece creation for non-package Physical and Electronic order line
- is cloned by
UIOR-830 Product ID search returning random results