In order to support UIF-171 - Execute fiscal year rollover
- Rollover orders should start if API triggered.
Fiscal Year Rollover - Rollover orders
1. Retrieve all Opened orders for ledger.
1.1. Fund contains link on ledger(ledgerId) and we can get all funds for ledger
1.2. Retrieve errors from error table for funds from 1.1
1.2. Using query we can retrieve order lines for opened orders with ledger's funds.
2. Check in the error table, that no errors for all existed ledgers in order. (If no then proceed rollover else stop).
3. Calculate addition adjustment cost for order(find formula on wiki page).
4. Find new created encumbrance ("budget_encumbrances_rollover.sql") and update link on encumbrance in the fundDistribution.
5. Don't forget store errors in the ledger_fiscal_year_rollover_errors
- API which invoke rollover orders defined
- Logic created
- Unit tests created
- API created