1. Ensure data consistency between POL and Invoice line, when pair of "refNumber" and "refNumberType" in the POL were edited
2. Cycling dependency between modules
Dennis Bridges comment :
2. If we able to change pair "Vendor ref number" and "Vendor type", then do we need to sync pair from "invoice line" and "order line" and vice versa?
No, but the user should be able to edit them in the POL and see that update on the Invoice line. However, if an additional vendor reference number was added only to the invoice line it should be editable and it should NOT be added to the POL
Link to the requirement
Investigate to approaches:
1. Use non mandatory dependency in module descriptor. And if it can allow us to add cycle dependencies - use it.
2. Investigate PubSub functionality : Spike : Research information about pub/sub module
3. Direct Kafka approach
- Choose approach which we can use